Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Land Transport Department in implementing specific development and growth of information technology.
2. Focal point for E-Government National Centre (EGNC) in helping to disseminate and promote the use of information technology in the Land Transport Department.
3. Review, design and create an innovative improvement support that can assist the Land Transport Department to accomplish its mission, goals and objectives among others, through the Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and Change Management.
4. Analyze technical problems and needs of the Land Transport Department and carry out measures that need to be taken by providing reports / support when required.
5. Assist in administrating and ensuring safety of hardware and software of the Land Transport Department.
6. Help in the preparation of standards, policies and procedures to ensure operational systems of the Land Transport Department are in accordance with best practices set by EGNC.
1. Land Transport System (Sistem Pengangkutan Darat - SPD).
2. Online Service for Renewal of Driving License & Vehicle License through e-Darussalam Portal.
3. SiKAP Mobile Apps
4. JPD Push-SMS service for customers and public using the SPD.
5. Integration of SPD with the Postal Counter Automation System (CAS) for the Postal Service Department, Ministry of Communications.
6. Helpdesk service through Talian Darussalam 123.
7. Distributions of desktops, laptops and printers to all the Land Transport Department's branches through ITCPII supplied by EGNC.
8. Set up government email accounts and usages of all officers and staff of the Land Transport Department.
9. Provide network and connectivity to all Land Transport Department's branches.
Copyright © 2014 Land Transport Department. All Rights Reserved. Best viewed by
IE 9+ or Mozilla Firefox 12.0+